Saturday, November 05, 2005

WHAT YOU WANT Is Important!

PLEASE VOTE ON TUESDAY, NOV. 8TH AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

Personally, I support the California Republican Party's positions on the eight statewide ballot initiatives, though I urge you all simply to vote, no matter what your choice. You have a voice, and YOUR voice needs to be heard!

As I progress in my Congressional campaign, I realize more than ever the importance of listening to each other. Too many politicians spend their time telling constituents what they should be doing, rather than listening to what they want. That's why I'm in this race: The people of California's 27th Congressional District - my neighbors - deserve a Representive who will listen to them and be their voice in Washington D.C.

Thanks for stopping by.

(I'll be on the east coast this week, so it may be a few days before I add a new posting.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home