Friday, March 31, 2006

PRE-PRIMARY WIN 2006!

We had some terrific and unexpected news this month: My likely opponent dropped out of the state primary race. As such, I am the presumptive winner of my Party's nomination in the June 6th election!

Since I have no opposition in the primary, my team and I are hoping that our fundraising needs will be met by our friends in the general public sooner than later. Specifically, if all registered Republicans in our congressional district would send $10; or if half would send $20; or if one-quarter would send $40: we'd immediately increase our campaign coffers to equal almost the total funds raised by the incumbent (my general election opponent).

The point is that any amount helps, and small contributions add up quickly!

Please consider making a contribution to my campaign today: www.HankwitzForCongress.com

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home