Friday, November 10, 2006

November 7th...

Today I write to thank you for your support, your kind words, and your hard work throughout my campaign for the U.S. House of Representatives.

While the election did not turn out as we had hoped, I am very proud of our accomplishments, and will continue working to advance the interests of my neighbors in this community.

I wish to express my gratitude to the many prominent figures and organizations who recognized our efforts to bring positive change to the San Fernando Valley.  I am deeply thankful for the endorsements I received from Assemblyman Keith Richman, Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, and U.S. Congressmen Darrell Issa and Jim Kolbe to name a few.

Additionally, the media attention our campaign received is a source of great pride for me.  High profile coverage in The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and on Dennis Prager’s nationally syndicated radio show only strengthened my confidence in our message and our ideas.

November 7th was more of a setback than a defeat.  I will continue to work hard for the interests of San Fernando Valley, and for a strong, inclusive GOP...   [ read more ]

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

thank you so much for your efforts. with the efforts of people like you, leftists will one day lose their ridiculous moral authority and we can all live as equal beings under the law, in a world where having different ideas is ok and not looked down upon by intellectual elitists.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home